He is a member of:
- The North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- The North Carolina Bar Association
- The North Carolina Advocates For Justice's auto tort and workers' compensation sections
- The North Carolina Bar Association's bankruptcy section
- Hyatt MetLife Legal Plan
- Various Union Legal Plans
He is admitted to practice before all courts in the state of North Carolina and the federal courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina. He has been licensed to practice law since 1978, and he always keeps up with the latest practices and laws to better serve his clients.
Mr. Brisson has lived in Fayetteville for more than 35 years and is qualified to help people in the communities of Fayetteville, Hope Mills, and the surrounding areas with their legal needs. He routinely represents members of the U.S. Armed Forces and is well-versed in the unique legal issues facing military service members.